Here is ONE, easy-to-do and large, “ STOP THE CAUSE! ” of disease. The Mercury Jamboree.
“Silver” fillings, also known as “dental amalgam” are 50% mercury. Accurately described, they are “mercury fillings“. Many “diseases” are really mercury poisoning, or a combination of mercury with other poisons.
The Federal Government (two departments working together, Environment and Health) decided to exempt dental amalgam from the new regulations on products that contain mercury. It is an outrageous and unacceptable decision. (Turns out Canada’s Chief Dentist, Peter Cooney, works for the amalgam industry trade group - see http://sandrafinley.ca/?p=4727.)
Cancer now affects 1 in 3 people (next it will be 1 in 2); MS and Parkinsons rates are high. Autoimmune diseases generally are a problem, along with developmental problems.
We are taking matters into our own hands.
Mercury is deadly.
Dental amalgams (“silver fillings”) are 50% mercury, the largest single source of mercury.
People who know what SLOW POISONING through mercury off-gasing in the mouth can do want others to know. To spare them from potential and completely unnecessary suffering.
Help each other to remove ignorance.
The mercury also flows from some dental offices, down the sewer line into our water supplies.
Diseases associated with mercury poisoning range from alzheimers to MS, cutting a wide swath.
Please view this video….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA. It explains the off-gasing.
- A “How to” Citizens’ Assembly in Saskatoon March 30-31.
- Which we’ll videotape
- And then post to the internet, FOR EVERYONE to use.
The programme appears below. PLEASE spread the word. Even if you can’t come, it’s important that people know about mercury fillings, and about the work to stop the use. It is ONE, easy-to-do and large, “ STOP THE CAUSE! ” of disease.
Information on mercury in dental amalgams, collected by our network, is posted at www.sandrafinley.ca under the Category “Health” (right-hand sidebar).
Mercury Jamboree, March 30- 31, University of Saskatchewan, Room 146 Arts Bldg.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
YOU ARE INVITED, PLEASE COME!
And extend the invitation to others.
MERCURY JAMBOREE, a Citizens’ Assembly to determine how to stop the use of dental amalgams (50% mercury)
WITH PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Dr. Nestor Shapka, President, IAOMT (the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) and Dr. David Warwick (IAOMT)
- G. Mark Richardson, Ph.D., Senior Risk Assessment Specialist, Stantec Consulting Ltd., Ottawa; author of Health Canada’s 1995 assessment of mercury exposure and risks from dental amalgam, and the 2010 assessment submitted to the US FDA.
- Two citizens for whom removal of dental amalgams has restored health:
- Joseph Bourgault (St Brieux, SK). Mr. Bourgault is a progressive businessman, entrepreneur, inventor, designer, the President of F.P. Tillage Tools. His is the story of an eight-year struggle to save his own life. The primary culprit he discovered through his own research, was mercury poisoning from dental amalgams placed in his mouth during childhood and teen years.
- Grant Schoenroth (Radisson, SK). Mr. Schoenroth has had his own computer business for twenty years. Following a precipitous decline in health in the fall of 2009 Grant, after much doctoring followed by many months of research on-line, discovered that mercury poisoning from dental amalgam was the sole cause of his serious and abrupt decline in health.
MARCH 30, FRIDAY EVENING
6:30 Doors open
7:00 Dr. Nestor Shapka, President and Dr. David Warwick, IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology)
“Amalgam – Facts, Fiction and Manipulation”
7:45 Question period
7:55 Quick stretch
8:00 Grant Schoenroth, Personal experience
8:10 Dr. Nestor Shapka & Dr. David Warwick, continue. Includes Jerome Mercury Analyzer Demo.
By 9:30 pm – empty out
MARCH 31, SATURDAY
8:30 Doors open
9:00 Dr. Mark Richardson: “The dilemma of finding the perfect dental material”
9:45 Question period
9:55 Stretch break
10:00 Joseph Bourgault, Personal experience
10:45 Question period
11:00 MAKE IT HAPPEN (This is how we are going to implement the cessation of mercury dental fillings)
10 MINUTE OVERVIEW:
- Environment & Health Canada 2011 process to ban/reduce products that contain mercury. Decision: exempt dental amalgam, the single largest source of mercury, from the regulations.
- Recommendations already in place on the use of amalgam; most of these recommendations are not implemented.
- Canada’s Chief Dentist, Peter Cooney, works for the amalgam industry trade group
- Countries that have banned dental amalgam
- Statement of our task
CHOOSE A GROUP: Groups tasked with generating ideas for “how to” in their area.
- Addressing Government
- Most vulnerable
12:00 LUNCH BREAK, bring your own or buy. Venue: “Louis” on-campus.
1:00 GROUP INPUT TO PLENARY
HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE IN NEED OF ALL OUR BRAINS TO FIND A SOLUTION.
PLEASE COME AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS!