How to use this blog
Note: the headings at the top of the blog are always present. Scroll down past the headings to find the material you’ve clicked on.
MOST RECENT POSTINGS:
- Right-hand sidebar, go to “Postings by date”
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR ITEM?
- Try the “Search” button at the very top, upper right-hand side. It’s pretty good. I use it all the time. It searches this blog only.
WANT TO SKIM THROUGH ALL THE POSTINGS RELATED TO A THEME?
- Go to the right-hand sidebar, to the “CATEGORIES”. Look through that list. Clicking on a category generates a list of related postings in abbreviated form, starting with the most recent. To read the full version of any posting, just click on it.
- NOTE: links are not active in the abbreviated version of the posting. You have to click and obtain the full version of the posting in order to have active links.
WANT TO KNOW “WHAT OTHER” POSTINGS THERE ARE, RELATED TO THE ONE YOU ARE READING?
- Under the title of the posting, in small grey text, you will see the categories I assigned to the posting. Go to the right-hand sidebar, click on the category you want. A list of the related postings (in abbreviated form) will be generated.
THE RSS FEED FOR THIS BLOG (found under “Meta”, bottom right-hand corner)
- Will let you know every time I add a page to the blog.
- It is not the same as my email distribution lists. I tend to post a few pages that I need to make a case, and then send out one email into the networks with links to those pages.
- This blog has its origins in, and still has a strong base in email exchanges. I don’t try to post that input to the blog.
- I post some material to the blog for my own benefit and never circulate it by email.
- Go to “Your Comment” at the bottom of any page. I receive the Comments and will try to answer. Your input is always welcome!