2012-04-08 Mercury fillings: time sensitive access to a very good documentary. (“Mercury Undercover”) Action.
With thanks to Dave and Grant:
the free viewing of this is limited until the 10th of april..
Then, see ACTIONS: below.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
For newcomers to network:
- Information informs action.
- Everyone is empowered to do how much or how little they have time for.
- You cannot tell by the size of the action what impact it will have. ACTION: Sometimes a small thing – like passing information along – will achieve great results because it reaches the right hands – which you may never know.
- Have faith in each other, and have fun!
The fun part: different people think of creative ways to use the information. Dave sent the link for all of us. Terrific! When I watched it, I thought … hmmm …. ACTION: I am going to think of some families who are affected by MS, Parkinson’s Disease and Alzheimers. They will want to see this video. I’ll add them to my part of our network.
– ACTION: Who knows what you might want to do?! If you don’t already have a group of people that you forward info to, maybe you’ll create one.
– If you’d like more background information, click on: Heavy metals in vaccinations, Mercury in dental amalgams, Fluoride in tap water
Canada’s Chief Dentist is Peter Cooney. See http://sandrafinley.ca/?p=4727.
In the end, WE HAVE THE POWER TO STOP THE USE OF MERCURY FILLINGS! It takes some time but it’s easy. Talk, phone and email.