There must be collaborating angels in StatsCan and the Justice Dept. Else, why on Earth would they lay Census charges against ANOTHER Wise Old Woman, a WOW! as I like to call them?
Canadians are a conscientitious lot, inside AND outside Government?!
Anyway – – bless the WOW’s !
- 89-years-life-experience AUDREY TOBIAS
- 79-years-life-experience (Toronto Star reporter, Liam Casey. 2013-11-22 Trial for Toronto census resister Janet Churnin, 79, gets off to slow start, Toronto Star / CBC (Next Court date: Dec 11)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME: EXPERIMENT TO TEST WHY EMAILS ARE NOT BEING DELIVERED
I have to change the way I send out emails. Too many are now returned, undelivered. I don’t have time to deal with them. Have tried different remedies. Problem still crops up.
TEST: Send out emails with maximum one URL in them. (Sounds like a corny remedy. The “why” is below.)
If emails stop being returned – – I will continue the practice.
I appreciate your patience while I try this out.
- Sometimes large numbers come back, undelivered. They “do not meet required standards“. (No further explanation.)
- I have broken distribution lists down into smaller and smaller groups. That seemed to work. But no longer and now, I have had some returned that were only sent to one person. (does not meet required standard)
- I stopped putting my contact info on signature line at bottom. It had included my blog URL, etc. Seemed that fewer emails were rejected.
- I consulted with a person who is knowledgeable.
- I don’t know: in the recesses of my mind one of the “required standards” might be related to the number of URLs in the email.
Maybe it’s a signal that I am circulating links to copyrighted material?
- The latter doesn’t seem to make sense because I receive newsletters that are a list of headlines/thumbnail info, with URLs — a whole list of them.
- Tech Support puts me on hold. (Sasktel used to have excellent Tech Support. When I call the number today, it is “Bell Tech Support”.)
I have to find a solution, experimentation required.