Earlier, we shared information on the link between mercury and Alzheimer’s Disease / dementia.
I want to
- add a short video with Boyd Haley (#1 below);
- remind myself about #2, another informative video.
- add a 2-minute CBC News report on the actions of Dr. Murray Vimy (Calgary researcher retired, World Health Organization consultant, etc.).
- And before I forget about it, post a record of the 1998 class action lawsuit attempt against mercury fillings. 8,000 Canadians signed up.
- (6 minutes, 45 seconds): Boyd Haley PhD publishes studies linking mercury and Alzheimer’s disease
In the youtube, Boyd Haley mentions the “Calgary researchers” with whom he worked. Who are they? . . . Dr. Murray Vimy (see #3) and Dr. Fritz Lorscheider.
2. (11 minutes) 2010-01-20 Mercury: Excellent Video “Poison in the Mouth”. Includes Dr. Lars Friberg.
3. (2 minutes) 2011-08-18 CBC News re Dr. Murray Vimy, Health Canada panel on the safety of mercury fillings. More on Dr. Vimy at The attempted class action lawsuit against mercury fillings, 1998, Canada. )
2010-12-06 Accumulated, on mercury poisoning. Vaccinations & dental amalgams. Did the European countries that banned dental amalgams made with mercury bow to uninformed public pressure or to sound science?
. . . (dr kennedy filmed, produced and directed the smoking teeth video in association w/ the IAOMT, funded by a grant from The Preventive Dental Health Association of San Diego, California. he contacted dr. boyd haley (one of america’s top leading mercury scientists and chemists), Dr. Murray Vimy, DDS, a dentist and professor of endocrinology and metabolism at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. (author of Tooth Traitors), Dr. Roger Eichman, DDS (the dr who demonstated the mercury vapor release in the smoking teeth video at the IAOMT Symposium 2000 in Oxford England). dr kennedy cooberated w/ them to write a rebuttle to dr laidler’s misinformation).
Quackbuster’s Analysis Fails Scientific Scrutiny:
Opinions of: Vimy, M.J., Haley, B.E., Eichman, R. and Kennedy, D.C. (2006)
4. This book came up on a google search to find the researchers in Calgary: Healing and Wholeness: Complementary and Alternative Therapies for Mental Health